Everyone loves cute puppies - young and old alike. Puppies are cute and totally adorable, exactly the same words we use when describing babies! Puppies are incredibly similar to babies!
- They are part of our family
- We agonise over the names we give to our puppies
- A puppies health is of prime concern and just as with babies we ensure that they are vaccinated against disease
- Puppies whine when they are hungry, thirsty, hot, cold, uncomfortable, distressed or lonely
- They require considerable attention
- We feed them special food for puppies
- We provide them with toys for puppies
- We ensure they have their own bed, and their own space within the home
- We have to teach them acceptable behaviour and social skills
- We even teach puppies our language!
- And as they get older we often send them to puppy schools!
- We worry about them if they become sick
- Puppies in their turn look on as as their surrogate mother, litter companions and the leader of their pack (or family)
Once we understand the role of puppies within our family their particular requirements become incredibly clear - as does the role we are expected to play in their lives!Puppies - Growth and Development rates
This section details information regarding Puppies stages of growth and development, according to age. Each stage of of a puppies growth and development is charted and separated as follows:
Newborn Puppies Growth and Development up to 3 weeks
Puppies Growth and Development between 3 to 7 weeks old, 7 and 12 weeks, 12 and 16 weeks, 4 and 8 months and between 8 months to 1 year
Puppies - Puppy Care
A whole range of important information about caring for small, cute puppies. The care required according to their development rates and stages together with Safety Issues, Puppies Care Checklist, items to be purchased, Puppies Bedding, Feeding and grooming Care, Identification and much, much more. Everything that you need to know about caring for puppies.
Puppies - Puppy Training
Puppy Training a subject which is on the minds of most owners of puppies. This section provides details of puppies potty training and house training, crate training, collar, leash and stair training, socialization and what to do if puppies whine , howl or bark. These are the situations where you begin to believe that your cute puppy isn't quite as cute as you thought! The information in relation to training puppies provides considerable details and sensible training tips.